A lasting event
Support to young African scientists in North America is not limited to YAS_NA 2020
The conference will contribute in concrete terms to a better movement of young scientists between Africa and the rest of the world. It is envisaged that the talks and the discussions of the conference will be valued afterward.
- All panels and lectures will be video recorded and will be the basis for the production of broadcasts on the Web.
- Video interviews will be held during the conference with speakers and attendants. They will also be webcasted.
- Panels and lectures will be the subject of papers and photo reports.
- Afriscitech.com website will follow up topics related to this conference, especially under the "Young scientists" tab.
- The Afriscitech Facebook page, LinkedIn page, Twitter account and Newsletter will allow attendants and stakeholders to continue talking and to receive informations before and after the meeting.
- Summaries of presented posters will be published on Afriscitech.com